New Website Feature Ask Vinci

Have a question about a Vinci product? What glove model is the best for you? What is the difference between the CP, CP kip, Limited or Classic series? Here’s your chance to get the answers to your questions. Ask any question in the “Leave a reply” box below and we will do our best to answer any questions that you have. We look forward to hearing from you.

Question About A Glove?

Question About A Glove?

Related Posts

Tags: , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “New Website Feature Ask Vinci”

1. Vinci says:

David,
    We are so happy to hear that you are a Vinci supporter. At this point we JUST introduced our 33 inch fastpitch catchers mitts, they are flying out the door and we are doing the best we can to keep up with production.
    There could possibly be an introduction of a 34 inch glove some time later this year. Best of luck to your daughter this upcoming season.

2. David says:

Love the Vinci gloves, always have. Will there be ANY plans on producing a quality fastpitch catchers glove in a 34 inch or more? My daughter pitches and Im going through cheaper gloves.

3. Mark says:

Alan,

That is a good question, one that we get often.

The BMB-L is an all-leather glove. The BMB-L comes in black, red, blue and bordeaux.

The BMB-M has a mesh back, which reduces the weight of the glove, keeps the hand cooler and minimizes perspiration. The BMB-M comes in bordeaux.

Vinci
    Make The Play

4. Alan says:

I would like to know the difference between a BMB-M and the BMB-L. I would like to get one of the two, but can’t make up my mind.

5. Mark says:

John,

In that size and web, we have 2 models.

The JV21-L comes in all black(click) or red with black web or bordeaux with black web. The JV21-L is an all leather glove from our Limited Series with 5oz kip leather.

The JV21-M is also from the Limited Series 5oz kip leather glove, but has a mesh back to reduce the weight of the glove. The JV21-M currently comes in bordeaux with black web and black palm.

Both come with the Vinci Open Modified Back.

If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Vinci
    “Make The Play”

6. John says:

I play middle infield in baseball. I like an I web, what do you offer for an I web and around 11.5″?